Village of Kurcze is situated only a few kilometers from the major tourist attractions of the Tuchola Forest.
- Stone circles in Odry
- A peat bog reserve ‘Mętne” – 3 km from Rytel
- Nature reserve “Ustronie” – protected mixed forest of the natural character in Tuchola Forests with specimens of sorb
- Nature reserve “Cisy nad Czerską Strugą” – protected position of yew
- Aqueduct in the village of Fojutowo – is an intersection of two watercourses Czerska Stream and the Grand Brda Canal. It is the longest (75m) and largest structure of its kind in Poland.
- “Mylof” dam – a dam with a picturesque water culvert and a hydroelectric power station. Here begins the Great Brda Canal
- 1 km from the lake “Ostrowite”